Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Thank You and Sorry

Ever since I started this blog, I forgot to say something.. My thanks to show my gratitude or appreciation.. Lately, I have been getting some feedbacks from everybody regardless of positivity or negativity.. Now, I would like to thank and say sorry to each individual who has helped me throughout my 19 years, 4 months and 22 days on this Earth.. From when I was wack to where I am today.. Here it goes:

Thanks to Allah S.W.T. - Without You God, living would not possible. I thank you for giving life to me, for giving me strength when I need it, for giving a great family, for putting me in a safe country, for everything that I almost wanted.. I thank You Allah.. I'm sorry for being unappreciative, sorry for breaking the rules/laws.. Ultimately, thank You..

Thanks to Nuriyati Wahab - Mum, I thank you for giving birth to me.. I thank you for breast-feeding me, thanks for the meals that u cooked for us, thanks for tolerating my behaviour, thanks for living with me for 17 years, thanks for being there for me.. I'm sorry for the tears that u cried for me, sorry for making u worried bout me, sorry for the hardships that I put u through, sorry for not being there at the hospital with u.. I now realised why u beat me.. But mum, my tears are dropping now cos of u.. The house is dead without u.. Pls come back..

Thanks to Zulkiflie Alfia - Pops, I thank you for bringing me up.. I thank you for imparting me knowledge throughout my existence in life, thanks for being there for me when I need it most, thanks for helping me out when I'm in trouble, thanks for caring for me, thanks for the love both u and mum gave to me.. I'm sorry for putting u in trouble, sorry for dragging your name in the mud, sorry for making u look like a fool, sorry for initiating the separation yes it was my fault, sorry for lying to u.. Without u pops, life for me would be wayward.. Thanks for straightening my path..

Thanks to Iriadi and Imran Zulkiflie - My 2 bros.. Even though we were not close, I thank you for being brothers, thank you for understanding my addiction, thank you for not complaining when things are going quite well for me, thank you for not being very jealous of me.. Abang Adi, I personally thank you for sharing stuffs with me, thank you for buying/giving/sharing cigarettes with me.. Lil' Bro Imran, I thank you for taking care of Mum when your older bros are busy and not there for her.. I thank you both for taking care of Mum since we live apart.. Now, I'm sorry for being the favourite son of Mum, sorry for having a good life back then, sorry for not buying u guys decent presents when I was abroad, sorry for not taking care of u guys while Mum and Pops were gone.. Bros, we gotta stick through thick and thin, even more so now that our parents are separated..

Thanks to The Alfia Family - My paternal side, u know who u are.. From Gramps to Granny to Aunts & Unks to my Cuzzies & Kuzzens.. I thank you for accepting me, thank you for welcoming me as though I ain't a stranger, thanks for taking care of me when I'm alone, thanks for advising me, thanks for listening to my rants.. I'm sorry for giving u all trouble, sorry for dragging u all in the mud, sorry for misunderstanding me.. I love u guys.. U guys are my bloodline..

Thanks to Hairiah Ghazali - My first love when I was wack.. I thank you for giving me the opportunity for letting me to get know u better, thank you for letting me love u, thank u for tolerating my wack-ness even though we were very young at that time.. Sorry for letting u go, sorry for not being there for u all the time, sorry for being wack, sorry for not knowing u more.. I just wish I could meet u one more time..

Thanks to Daryl Ho - My best friend in Pri. Sch. I thank you for being my best friend during primary school, thank you for inviting me to your house all the time, thank you for being there for me when I was in trouble.. Sorry for being a nuisance to u, sorry for getting your Turbo BumbleBee confiscated, sorry for not returning your PSOne Controller, sorry for getting u in trouble.. If i could, we should meet up one day again man..

Thanks to St Andrew's School - I thank you for accepting me into the school, thank you for welcoming me like a brother even though I was from a rival school, thank you for giving me knowledge, thank you for bringing me up like a gentleman, thank you for the fun times/memories that I will cherished throughout my life and thank you for giving me a chance to go back to school.. Sorry for being one of the troublemakers in school, sorry for putting the school in jeopardy, sorry for being a nuisance. This school will always be remembered..

Thanks to SASMB - My CCA.. I thank you for having the best members that I have worked with, thanks guys for being there for me, thanks for giving me the opportunity to perform with u all during 2003 and 2005, thanks for allowing me being the one of the best librarians the Band ever had, thanks for the success and gold medals that we achieved and enjoyed, thanks for the memories that we shared and thanks for allowing me to be part of a great legacy and a part of one of the best CCAs in school.. I'm sorry for being the worst troublemaker that u ever had, sorry for making u guys cry, sorry for making u guys mistaking me of doing something which I did not and sorry for not achieving potential while being in a great band.. To me, we are the best band in Singapore, if not the world.. I love u guys..

Thanks to Hafiz Firdaus & Sharil Abdul Hamid - My two great friends whom have stick with me since they entered secondary school.. I thank you for being great friends who have been there for me, thanks for tolerating my bullshit, thanks for the favours that I have to return to u guys yet, thanks for all the freebies that u guys have given me, thanks for bringing me to Freedom and thanks for being my brothers while we were in school.. I'm sorry for the fact that I've been selfish to u guys, sorry for being an asshole while I'm with u guys, sorry for complaining most of the time.. U guys will always be my best friends..

Thanks to Yunus Sakdun - My greatest friend with whom I can connect with.. I thank you for having the same interests with me, thanks for listening to my problems, thanks for telling me your problems and thanks for everything cause very few people can understand me.. I'm sorry for not always being there when u need company, not there when u were down, sorry for being an ass, sorry for not "lepak"-ing with u anymore.. We need to lepak more often dude..

Thanks to EMP - I thank you for being great brothers, I thank you for giving me opportunity to create music the way I want it when I want it, thanks for all the chillout sessions that we had and thanks for teaching me what I need to know.. I'm sorry for not giving more than what I can, sorry for being missing the first few months when I started out and sorry for being a nuisance sometimes.. Yi Siong, Brandon, Trep, Sharime, Shaggy, Deep Muziq, FKD, Jid, Nas, D-Fault, Shawnrick, Nel, Sai, Juff, Fad, Fin, Ash, Vin, Dekoyan, Yat, Kwizyne, E-Lee, Wantoyak, JeeVi and Wei Yi.. We are the best in Singapore, guys.. Let's move forward.. I love u guys..

Thanks to Espratas - Thank you guys for spending time with to play DotA after school, thanks for sharing any problems we all have, thanks for teaching how to play better and thanks for all the fun times we had during class.. I'm sorry that we have to change class, sorry that we are not in the same course and sorry for any wrong things that I have done.. I love u guys cause u guys are like family..

Thanks to current W54J - I thank you guys for being in this wonderful class, thanks for being great personalities, thanks for putting up with my nonsense and to the best friend in class, thanks for listening to me.. I'm sorry for being really nonsensical, sorry for being sarcastic, sorry for not being serious and sorry for not being what I'm suppose to be.. No matter what, I still love u guys..

Thanks to Azura - You know who you are =). I thank you for being a great company at night when I was insomniac, thanks for listening to my problems, thanks for all the advices u gave me, thanks for tolerating my crap and thanks for being such a great friend even though we didn't talk much in reality.. But I'm sorry for being a nuisance to u, sorry for "burdening" u with my problems, sorry for making u a shoulder to cry on and sorry for everything.. I thank God for having a chance to meet u.. I love u gurl..

Thanks to Fu Pin Yi - I thank you for being my first girlfriend, thank u for being my best friend and thanks for alot of things that even my thanks cannot contain it all.. Sorry for ending it early, I'm sorry that I was being an ass and sorry for not caring for u more than that.. I still miss u gurl and I will always love u..

Thanks to Chew Su Yin - Thanks for rekindling my love again and sorry for losing the bet.. Just know that I will stand behind u and support u no matter what.. I love u gurl..

Thanks to my haters - Yea, i thank u guys too! I thank u guys for hating me.. That hatred keeps me going.. Makes me wanna prove u guys wrong.. Makes me wanna go against the norm..

So folks, I'm thankful for these bunch of guys because they keep me alive.. Without them, Izzy Bizzy is dead.. I love u guys.. If I forget anyone, pls tell me.. I dun wanna miss anyone out..

Listens: Sharime playing Reggaeton beats on the keyboard.. Hahaha!
Located: EMP HQ..