The title is a line made by Harold Lee in the much-anticipated movie, Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay.. Yes people, I've watched it.. Went to The Cathay with Meme, FKD, Bran, Sai, Fye and Shawnrick.. The movie was dope.. It was my first M-18 movie Holy Shit! Yeah, I know.. But at least, my first M-18 movie is a dope-ass movie.. It's rated M-18 cos of coarse language, political & racial issues and sexual content.. When I mean sexual, it's really sex-shu-al!! U all heard of topless parties before right? Now, u can see bottomless parties!! I can't review much cos u gotta see it to experience it.. But here's how I rate it: (Total is 5 stars)
Language: 4.5 Fucking awesome!!
Sexual Content: 3 There's only cameltoes and one lucky dick makes a cameo
Stupidity: 5 But it's fucking funny stupidity
Weed Content: 6 I can't count how many weed there is
Best quote(s) of the movie: "Shut up, Anus!" - Harold said to a bodyguard when the latter tries to interrupt Kumar's poem recital.
Kumar: "I love you, Harold"
Intelligence Officer: "Queers!"
Kumar to Harold: "I'm sorry for trying to smoke weed on the plane"
Intelligence Officer: "You got weed?"
Sorry if I didn't give much info on the movie.. Like I said, u gotta catch the movie to experience it..
I wanna build a smokeless bong..
