Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Rapid Eye Movement

If ya folks are thinking about it, it's the measurement of eye movement during sleep.. Unfortunately, I still find it hard to get some shut-eye.. Is it because of fear? Illness? Or what? I just dunno man.. I mean what's there to be afraid to sleep? Nightmares that dun wanna be dreamt again? Fuck man.. That's fucking bullshit.. Illness? Like insomnia? Possible.. But docs will say you need to drink milk or what shebangs u have..

This is what my friend recommended to me through MSN:

can you look me in the eye?: you drink hot milo, then light up vanilla candles

Well, I think I'm gonna take up that advice except for the candles.. By the time I wake up, I think I wake up in Hell.. Hahaha! Sorry A!

can you look me in the eye?: please get sleep

Hmmm.. Not to worry u or anything.. I will..
But after my milo and cigarette.. Hahaha! Sorry and thanks A!

Listens: Trick Trick feat. Eminem - Welcome 2 Detroit