Saturday, April 12, 2008

Drink, Drank and Drunk

Yeap, been there done that.. Today was supposed to be my first practice for Freedom Percussion and I was so looking forward to it but guess what? It was cancelled.. Kwank kwank kwaank!! So, in the end, we had a party at Aunty's place 'cause after all, we were supposed to have a party after prac.. Left class after presentation to head down to Ang Mo Kio 'cause that's where she live la.. I thought it's gonna be a quiet party until Rusdy asked me,

Rusdy:"***, kau minum tak?"
Me: " Minum ah, asal?"

Translation: "***, you drink anot?"
" Ah ya, why?"

With that, he opened his bag and I saw a Bacardi Superior.. Holy fuck! That's not it, reached Aunty's place, included is Absolut Vodka and Chivas Regal.. I swore to myself that this gonna be one dope-ass party.. Next thing I know: Total chaos.. Pukes were everywhere made by 3 people only, drunk-ass people offering another drunk-ass dope fish tank water + vodka, slurring karaoke, people keep thinking that they have a bike LOL, etc etc.. And I'm still sober..

Listens: Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
Located: The same spot