A friend once told me, "Without friends, you can't survive." Well, I agree.. I've begun to realise that I have wonderful classmates.. For instance, Charlene is one of my team-mates for today.. She's a really cool girl and extremely nice to talk to.. Not only her, there were others who are great as well.. Today passed as usual.. Went to the HQ to meet Sai, Trep and Deep Muziq..
3 great friends who won't fail to crack each other up.. Sai suggested to lepak at my crib since I have maggi.. So, off we went and without fail, cook maggi first thing once we reached.. Sai sucks at cooking maggi. Bored as usual, Sai wanted to watch porn so I passed him my hard disk and the rest is history.. I mean nothing happened larh...
Thank you guys for coming over.. I really need that company at home.. The house is like practically dead..
Listens: Kanye West - Through The Wire
Located: The corner
