I'm staying neutral but after all the stories from each parties, I realised that the bond that we used to have is dying or literally, dead.. Come on now guys, what happen to my kuzzens whom each of us love and care so much for? All because of a small misunderstanding, mountains are made from a molehill? I'm not pointing fingers at anybody cos I'm partially blamed for this.. Remember, it takes 2 hands to clap.. So, part of the blame have to go to each of u too.. Yes, I have been scolded and blamed cos I was the only one who's available to give u guys the goods.. But I took it in my stride cos after all, I lead my own life.. Did I blame anyone for it? I dun think so.. I think we all better start apologising to each other now before Hari Raya cos eventually, we will bump into each other before that.. U guys have to visit Granny eventually and please, dun lock yourself up in the room.. We are kuzzens! I'm damn proud to call u my kuzzens cos our bond is stronger than most people that I know.. So please, read this thoughtfully and reflect back carefully.. I'm willing to be the middleman despite warnings from friends.. I'm against them cos u guys are family and Blood is definitely thicker than water or "Air dicincang takkan putus".. So guys, pls.. I'm missing hanging out with u all.. Shelf your pride aside and get back together..
