Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just Doin' My Thang

Time check now it's 11.47pm
Thinkin' of whut to write but my thoughts are crammed
Like DAMN! I just wanna do my thang
I just said my thanks
I ain't a wannabe tryna be like Eminem
Close friends taught me lotsa things
like when me, Trep and Meme were munching onion rings back at Burger King
Man, I need a fling
Or maybe a girl that's real
Sorry chicks but that is one of my cheap thrills
That is just plain basic, simple and no-frills
'Cause too much of it will result in an overkill
Thinkin' about something makes me ill, makes me sick
If I continue this ish, eventually I will look like a freakin' freak
Girls don't line up for me, it's the other way round
They be like, "Go on, take your pick"
But sorry girls, don't mean to let you down
I'm happy with my life now
and with the happiness that I have found
Now it's time to put my feet back on the ground
So don't fight with me toe-to-toe, pound-for-pound
Just shut up and listen to the sound, clown.

Yo folks.. I'm just doing my thang.. Another short rap that I thought of while walking back home.. I'm not sure whether it has meaning but it sure is better lyrics than Soulja Boy's Crank That! I see heads nodding.. Hahaha! Perangai Dog Ah.. Anyway, went to school to see the rest of tha gang and end up being shot.. Gasp! No no, not that shot.. Oh well, stay tuned to find out more.. I wanna keep u guys in suspense.. Hahaha! Perangai Dog Ah!

Listens: Jay-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder