Monday, April 14, 2008

Heads Will Roll

Not literally but I'm gonna present my class with their Yandao.com photos!! Facis will not be spared.. Muahahaha! I'm so evil..

So, first up..
Helen Lim
Applied Chemistry 1
This faci can take 2 Lemme repeat that, 2!! hours just to question the class during 2nd meeting like WTF?!
Monika Radke
Molecular and Cell Biology
This one just came from India last week and she's full of rules! Doesn't she know the RP system?
Chaitra Jagdish
Microbiology
This one ah? Nothing much to say, just that she gave me a C for sprouting rubbish about the Human Ecosystem.. But it's true wat!
Jim Tan
Anatomy and Physiology 1
What can I say? Don't be deceive by his typical name, this guy knows his shit! Actually, he's cool la sia..

Moving on, now's the best part that you've been waiting for.. I know I'm exaggerating but who cares? Presenting W54J!! (Cheers!)

Leong En-Hui
Honestly, she's sometimes aka Walking Wikipedia for Science 'cause she can give u word-for-word definition of a cheem Science term.. How come? 'Cause she learnt it in Thailand.. Oh wowee.. Kinda irritating too..
Lim Hock Keong
He was in my team for the first day.. He's ok actually.. Hardworking and spilled the beans on the above person..
Siti Rahil Bte Mohd Yussof
She actually wore specs and looks better with it.. Overall, regard her as my best friend in class for alotta reasons.. One of them is we both support Liverpool! Yay! Oh no, it's not what u think it is.. She like to laugh by herself or is it smiling? Whatever it is, she's always cheerful..

Ooi Jun Long Danson
One of the first few friends I made in class.. Another cock-talker like me.. Can u imagine 2 cock-talkers in class? U need 2 pussies to fit us in.. Hahaha! Sai joke..
Nurjalilah Bte Lokman
One of my team-mates in the first day, nice person.. Like duh! Apparently, she was schoolmates with Danson back then.. Abit of history won't hurt right..
Nur Raihan Bte Mohd Yasin
One of the sweet girls in class.. She looks like Rahil with glasses.. Hence, I called them 'Twins #1'.. There's another pair of twins.. Not real la.. She's nice, too.. Like I said, sweet.. Too bad guys, she's attached..
Seraphina Low Setyono
One of the foreigners in class.. She hails from Indonesia.. So, I can't swear in Malay to her.. Damn! Always like to eat Mentos.. Lucky for her, she ain't a guy! Hahaha!
Li Yong Ning Garrick
The guy with a cool name but suay to support Arsenal.. Aiyoh! Basically, nice guy to talk to.. Always dotes on by the Walking Wikipedia..

Tay Choo Yee Charlene
This girl always like to quarrel but in the end, she's just kidding.. Geez.. Maybe it's her character.. Oh yes, she hates guys with a specific horoscope.. Thank dawg I'm not one of them!
Teow Kang David
One of my breakfast kakis, another cool guy to converse with.. Came from ITE, salute u David!
Dian Astriyani Bte Mohamad
Ah.. One of the chiobus in class.. But too bad guys, she's smitten with Cristiano Ronaldo or Fernando Torres.. And I'm like her 125th(!) husband! According to her la.. Another girl whom I can talk to..
Paula Elizabeth Yip Kah Ling
Another chiobu in class.. Nono, this is Yandao.com photos.. Don't trust the source.. Seeing is believing! Another girl whom I can talk to.. Apparently, she plays WoW.. It's rare to see or even hear girls play MMORPG.. Oh yea, she looks like Dian.. I know u guys don't trust me.. And she's Filipino-Chinese! Cool or wat? I dunno whether she's attached.. Who cares?

Cheong Wai Keong
Finally, a guy who's a Malaysian.. He doesn't know Malay, not surprising seeing that not many Malaysians know Malay.. Anyway, he's like the first girl u saw except that he's much better..

Ok guys! I know my class looks lesser but it's because I'm using Yandao.com photos, thus, some of the faces can't be shown on the website.. Other than that, some of the people are not worth mentioning 'cause I'll be like who? Oh ya, I forgot bout myself.. But nope, I'm not gonna reveal my face and I can't say about myself, can I? Ask my classmates then.. And bout the girls, I treat them as sisters.. Yes, they are cute but I dun have any designs on them.. So, dun misunderstand me.. Looking forward to the 4 months with this bunch of people..

Listens: Deddy Dores & Mayang Sari - Jangan Pisahkan
Translation: Deddy Dores & Mayang Sari - Don't Separate