Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pepper Cigarettes

Sorry folks.. Mesa so tired last night that mesa drop it like it's hot on the bed.. Macam paham! Well, partial reason was internet connection was sucky, so I wasn't lucky.. Enough with the rhymes ass! Anyway, pepper cigarettes are the best! Woohoo! Actually, it's an alternative for cheapskates who got no cigarettes or no budget to buy cigarettes.. I know I'm one of them but I gotta save for later on! Pepper cigarettes taste like BBQ chicken.. It's like the Burger King BBQ something-something burger... Shared a few joints with FKD, Sai, Jidd, Nas and Shawnrick.. All were like "Awesome!". Hahaha! But the aftermath of smoking tons of that is u'll feel like shit.. Yea, I feel like shit now... Sick, body aching like fuck! Oh yeah, update on SLA Fiesta.. Final count of students interested in joining EMP: 200+.. Fucking cool or what?! Now, have to go through the process of what I went last year.. I decided to join Capoeira IG fer real.. Gotta keep my legs flexible like before.. Yesterday's performance was dope although crowd left to half.. And where were u? I thought u gonna be watching ehk? Tsktsktsk.. Don't blame her though.. Must be going through alot.. Shit! I realised I didn't do RJ.. Ok ok.. Now, gotta do my RJ then bathe, then head off for FP practice..

Till then, signing off, Izzy Bizzy