Monday, April 14, 2008

Another Love Song?

Yes folks.. Currently, playing tops in my iTunes now is this Malay song: Phyne Ballerz - Jangan Pisahkan or Don't Separate if translated loosely.. It is a cover done by Phyne Ballerz.. The original was sung by Deddy Dores and Mayang Sari.. Both songs are equally nice.. It is a love song generally.. It is about not separating the lovebirds and how mountains will be moved by their love.. I got the vid posted up but it's a karaoke version What The Hell?! of the Phyne Ballerz version..



I can translate the lyrics but it's gonna look crappy since my Malay is crappy U jackass!.. I'll try my best though..

Translation:
Let love
Hinder the mountains and sea
I will
Keep my promises to you

Let a gap
Pop up(?) in front of me
My promises to you
Won't be loose

We, like insects and roses
My heart is set, your heart follows
Yet why is there
Who hates our sincere love

Chorus:
Don't separate
Me and her
Please help O Lord
I really love her
Let us be permanently forever
In happiness and sorrow

Let love
Be tested like a great stormy sea
I'm faithful
To soar(?) your name in my soul

We, like the moon and the stars
My heart is set, your heart follows
Yet why is there
Who hates our sincere love

Chorus x3

So, what do u think? I know it's a bit lame when translated.. But it's still abit meaningful.. Well, I love this song for its lyrics and I like the original better..