No people, I'm not gonna die yet.. What I mean is it's not time for me to have a girl now.. It's not that I wanna concentrate on my studies or no time or whatsoever things.. I'll be thinking of possible scenarios and consequences if I happen to hook up with a particular girl.. Hmm.. How did this come about? It happened earlier when I was at my kuzzie's place cos she just gave birth and my granny being the inquisitive one asked me, "Bila nak dapat girlfriend?" Translation: "When you gonna get a girlfriend?" Geez.. So, I told her the next best thing, " When the time comes".. Yea, sure I may like someone right now if u guys've been reading, but she's currently attached.. Dayum! Oh well, here comes infatuation again.. Anyway, for my benefit, I'll show u the 3 stages of a relationship..
First, the wanting of her: NSync - Girlfriend
Secondly, being in love with her: Bon Jovi - Always
Lastly, the break-up.. Depending on how u like to feel.. Personally: Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me
So, that's my err.. analysis of relationship.. Speaking of which, your blog is up and running again.. Nice to see it alive again..
