Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These

Dreams are the images, thoughts and feelings experienced while asleep, particularly strongly associated with rapid eye movement sleep. The contents and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history. This is what Wikipedia the real one, not my classmate.. said about dreams.. Sounds logical right? duh..

Anyway, I had a dream about someone taking care of me.. I was kinda shocked when I woke up 'cause I never expect that.. Then again, dreams are from your subconscious mind right? So if I'm dreaming of her, then am I thinking of her subconsciously? I mean I never thought of liking her but u used to, idiot! Well, t'was before.. Dammit.. I need to set my life back on the straight track before I start seeing cracks..

Listens: Fabolous - Breathe (With my earphones on)
Located:
In classroom