Monday, April 28, 2008

The Good Old Days

I was looking through my stuffs earlier and I found a photo which I'm very proud of and it reminds me of my secondary school days.. The days when my hair was damn short or long Depending on the time of the year, when my school pants/shorts was sagging to my hips, when discipline was instilled etc etc.. Anyway, here's the pic..
Yeap, I was in Band and this was in 2005.. We were one of the Top 3 Bands in Singapore.. Quite an achievement but nothing new.. =p Oh well, Gold with Honours.. Big Deal!! But that year was tough! Err.. ok.. Maybe we did deserve that accolade.. But my point is performing music in a competition should be discontinued.. It encourages disharmony among all the bands in Singapore.. I'm not kidding.. This is some serious shit.. Rivals are created and animosity between bands during the competition day itself is high.. All because to get into the Top 3.. Top 3 doesn't mean we are the best, after all..