Hmm.. Since I've been posting love songs on the blog and one of my previous posts is about dreaming about this girl, I figured might as well I blog about the topic.. Actually, not really on the topic.. A classmate told me earlier that I'm starting to like the girl that I dreamt of.. I denied it 'cause I dun want the same mistakes to occur again.. Or maybe u really dun feel anything.. Seriously, I dun feel anything and maybe I dun wanna fall in love again.. Up till now, I still dunno what's true love.. I won't call it bullshit cos I know it happens but it's just that it hasn't happen to me yet.. So, what's love?
According to Wikipedia the real one, mind you.:
Love is any of a number of emotions and experiences related to a sense of strong affection. The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure ("I loved that meal") to intense interpersonal attraction ("I love my girlfriend"). This diversity of meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.
Hmm.. Maybe I'll just wait.. Back to my dream, subconscious it may be but I think there is a subliminal message behind it.. Maybe not her really taking care of me but someone else since I really need someone to take care of me.. Seriously.. But dang! Why her image in my dream? Lotsa questions with no answers.. Geez..
Listens: Bow Wow & Omarion - Girlfriend
