What’s up B? Why you feeling down?
Cheer up B, I will always be around
Please don’t look so glum
It will make me look like a dumb chum
'Cause I dunno what your problem is
Or whether you even have one
I know you put up a façade but please don’t treat me like a retard
I know you feeling down, know you feeling sad
I hope the next time I see you, that you’ll be feeling glad
I’m not asking to be your boyfriend
I ain’t got the credentials to even be your boyfriend
I just wanna be your best friend
Someone that you can always depend
Hope that you will understand, what I’m tryna say
Wish you’ll be okay by the end of May
I know it’s a long time for you to recover
But it’s the best for you to be feeling better
I wish that you can see this
But eventually you will see this
And please don’t ever be pissed if you ever see this
Just know that I care for you and that you will always be missed.
One.
That's a short rap that I thought up during class.. This could mean 2 things.. 1) U know how to maximise your time during 6P which I did.. and 2) U are so bloody bored to listen to 6P which I did.. again.. Aight, this short rap is dedicated to a special person which I shall not name although, someone knows about it.. Anyway, this short rap is about that person and how I wish for this and that.. Amazing thing is, I made it within 5 mins.. No shit!
Listens: J-Kwon - Hood HopLocated: Mum's place
