Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Heartbreaks and Relationshit

Yes, ladies and gentlemen.. I'm touching upon a very touchy subject.. No, I'm not being emo but I got a few friends who are feeling upset right now.. Hey, if you're reading this, cheer up.. You know who you are.. Don't get me wrong as well.. I'm not in a heartbreak mode nor am I in a relationship.. I just wanna say my piece about it while I'm happy being single before I really get heartbroken.. Anyway, that was 3 and a half years ago.. Honestly, I can't advise much on relationship 'cause I'm on Level 2 stage.. Secondary school joke.. Haha.. But I know of one song that relates to break-ups but it's by an Indonesian band and it's one of my fave songs: Sheila On 7 - Sephia. Here's the lowdown on the song: It is about an illicit relationship. This guy is telling his girl named Sephia duh! that he won't be coming back home that night and not to search for him. Besides that, he hopes that she can forget about him and not to call him when they meet up in the streets. And to face the fact that they are not meant to be together. I'm gonna give the lyrics and the translation.. Go figure..

Hey,Sephia
Malam ini ku takkan datang
Mencoba 'tuk berpaling sayang
Dari cintamu

Hey,Sephia
Malam ini ku takkan pulang
Tak usah kau mencari aku,
Demi cintamu

Hadapilah ini
Kisah kita takkan abadi

S'lamat tidur kekasih gelapku [ooo.....Sephia]
S'moga cepat kau lupakan aku
Kekasih sejatimu takkan pernah sanggup untuk melupakanmu

S'lamat tinggal kasih tak terungkap [ooo.....Sephia]
S'moga kau lupakan aku cepat
Kekasih sejatimu takkan pernah sanggup untuk meninggalkanmu

Hey,Sephia
Jangan pernah panggil namaku
Bila kita bertemu lagi
Dilain hari

Hadapilah ini
Kisah kita takkan abadi

Translation:
Hey Sephia
Tonight I won't be coming
I wanna turn away
From your love

Hey Sephia
Tonight I won't be returning
Don't bother searching for me
For the sake of your love

Face it
That our love was not meant to be

Goodnight my illicit lover
Hopefully you forget me
Your true love will never ever forget you

Goodbye my expressionless love
Hopefully you forget me
Your true love will never ever leave you

Hey Sephia
Don't you ever call me
When we meet up in the streets
Any other day

Face it
That our love was not meant to be

So, that's basically it.. I might be wrong 'cause it's in Indonesian and mine sucks big time.. Heck, I think my Malay is rabak also.. Ye la tu.. Anyway, it's a nice song and the vid is nice as well.. There are some funny moments in it but I won't spill the beans.. Watch and spot..



I think I wanna go sleep..
Probably after this cigarette..

Listens: Sheila On 7 - Sephia (What else?)
Located: THAT corner