Sunday, April 27, 2008

Protege

Yesterday was a balanced day.. My virgin performance was a disaster.. Not because I played badly, it's because the ambience was fucked-up, it was a last minute shit and the feeling was like, "WHAT THE FUCK".. But that day was redeemed afterwards when I went for Protege.. It is a rap gig to showcase the up-and-coming rappers.. Nas and Jin of Wills' Invasion performed first.. Sleeq and 128 Ram performed as well.. But they are guest performers only, so, not counted.. The gig was nice but crowd turnout could be better..

After the gig, lepak with the rest.. I made new frens during that time.. Q I din know she was studying in RP!, The other half of Inskription whom I forgot the name Sorry bro!, Chaz Ali, Charles Mike's brother!, Ryo, Jin Wills, Adel etc etc.. All are like damn dope.. Nice to hang out with u all!

On another note, hope u feel positive.. I ain't gonna say my opinion until u ask for it..