Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Memoirs of An Insomniac

Yeap, that's right.. I can't sleep.. According to my aunt and Dr. Oz who was featured in Oprah, milk helps.. I guess it's true but I didn't test the theory myself 'cause you're lazy to buy milk, ass.. Surprisingly, I got insomnia when I'm alone at home.. If my dad's home, I would probably sleep by now.. Hmmm... Talking about the topic reminds me of the time when the Cambodia Crew went to Pulau Ubin for "training".. There were a few insomniacs as well and funny things happened such as "The Generators" or people sleeptalking about going to Beach Road.. Well, we had fun then.. Besides Pulau Ubin, we had our frequent nightly boogie-down sessions in Cambodia.. Mainly, it's guys talk so, my lips are sealed..

Here's something that I "borrowed" from Herwan's blog.. See, that's the beauty of blogs.. You can "borrow" something and not need to return!I would love to have one of those towels.. For further elaboration, on your left, it's two hands imprinted on the towel making it seem like you've been getting a blow.. Wait a sec.. Are those male or female hands? Hmmm... And on the right, it's two legs instead making it seem like you are... You get the idea..

Back to insomnia, I read in someone else's blog that you could get damaged liver or something or something major is gonna happen to your body.. Geez.. We all gonna die someday.. Don't scare us with those facts.. Back to FM2008 now..

Listens: Wham! - Careless Whispers
Located: One corner of the living room - the only place I can get connection