Saturday, May 10, 2008

You're My Blood

This gonna be a long one..

Big Bro, earlier u called me up.. Sure, no probs I answered the phone cos as a sign of respect.. U start complaining bout some shits.. Sure, no probs cos it was kinda my fault.. But hey, u forcing me to sleep somewhere where it ain't home? That's shitty man! Fine.. I'm cool with that.. No big deal.. Until u start dissing Dad, YOUR OWN FATHER, YOUR OLD MAN.. Dude, he raised u a fine young man and u saying shit about him? Do u know what he's going through? Sure, we lived in hard times previously but dude, dun use that as an excuse to be a matrep.. U YOURSELF spoil your own life.. Sure Dad didn't give u money but think about it, you're working yourself and u didn't ask him.. U only ask when u really need cash.. Wake him up in the morning just to ask for cash.. How about waking him up just to say u wanna go out? U didn't, instead u walk off.. U wanna talk about Dad didn't finish education? How about u? Did u finish ITE? U wanna ask Dad what he does for a living? Hey ass, for 25 years u dun even know? How wack can u be? U talked about me goin' see Mum for money? How about u? U left home just to stay with Mum and I know why.. U're in trouble or u really need money.. Oh bro, I known u quite well.. U wanna say "been there, done that"? Dude, there are some things u haven't know yet.. Oh well, I had enough of dissing u right here.. Imma stop here but remember this:

Imma keep my word about what I said.. I won't and never will change my opinion.. U got ego? I got ego too! Lastly, go educate yourself.. This is SG.. It ain't U.S.

Listens: Ne-Yo - Because Of You

P.S. Blood is thicker than water but you're making the blood run thin..