Ok folks, I'm back again just as I predicted.. I can't sleep.. WTF?!! Anyway, here's something I copped off someone else's blog.. The music game thingy..
Here's the lowdown:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn’t make sense. No cheating.
4. With the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the questions.
5. Tag 5 people.
Ya gitt? Let's Play!
How do your friends see you?
Who Knew - Eminem
Wtf?!! Surely my frens know me.. Oh well, some still dunno me yet.. Hahaha!
Will you get married?
Candy Shop - 50 Cent
Seriously man.. The question is not where.. And like hell I get married in a candy shop!!
What is your best friend’s theme song?
The Real Slim Shady - Eminem
Hahahaha!! At least I know who's real..
What is the story of your life?
Jangan Kau Ucap Selamat Tinggal - Shades
WTF?!! Ok ok, for those who dunno, it's a malay song when translated, it means "Don't Say Goodbye"..
What was high school like?
Walk It Out - DJ Unk
Hahaha!! Prolly true.. *Starting to count the many times I played truant* Hmmm..
How can you get ahead in life?
Because Of You - Ne-Yo feat. AC
Uhh.. Maybe.. Someone is always a firestarter in life..
What’s the best thing about your friends?
Wonderful Tonight - Damage
Yeap, true that.. Some people are really wonderful especially at night time.. =)
What’s in store for this weekend?
Bang Bang - Dr. Dre
Holy Shit! It's a drive-by!! Somebody call the cops!! Hahahaha!! Prolly it's another "bang" .. Hehehe...
Describe your grandparents.
Hypnotized - Akon feat. Plies
True that.. Especially my maternal side.. Hypnotized by some fucking shit.. In the song context? Nah...
How’s your life going?
Run It! (Remix) - Chris Brown & Juelz Santana feat. Bow Wow
Hahaha!! Maybe I'm running away from reality.. But who doesn't right?
What song will they play at your funeral?
Right Here Waiting - Sleeq
Holy Shit!! Who's waiting what??
How does the world see you?
Stan - Eminem
Stan? WTF?!! A fan who loves Em till he dies for him.. Geez.. Kills his girl too.. Eeeeyur..
Will you have a happy life?
So Sick (Tagalog Version) - Natz Da Pinoy Rapper
Wah lao eh.. I'm not sick of life can?
Do people secretly lust after you?
Bila Rindu - Ruffedge
Maybe they just love me la ah..
How can you make yourself happy?
With You - Chris Brown
Yeap.. But unfortunately, I dun have a boo.. So, I'm content and happy with my close frens for now.. =)
What should you do with your life?
Sweet Jane - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
Hmmm.. Maybe I gotta find that Sweet Jane.. Hahaha!
Will you ever have children?
The Way I Am - Eminem
Oooooookay.. No logic.. But I take that as a no.. Dang!
What song would you strip to?
Tear It Up - Chris Brown feat. Omarion
Ooooh.. Kinky! Eh eh.. Is tearing up clothes considered stripping?
What does your mum think of you?
Outta My System - Bow Wow feat. T-Pain
Prolly true.. My mum thinks I'm crazy..
What is your deep, dark secret?
What U Gon' Do (Remix) - Lil Jon & The Eastside Boys feat. Pitbull & Sean Paul
Hahaha! What'cha gonna do if I dun say it?
What is your mortal enemy’s theme song?
Through The Wire - Kanye West
Ah yes.. Prolly make him stronger.. But then, I'll be stronger too..
What’s your personality like?
Act A Fool - Ludacris
Hahaha! Prolly true.. I just feign ignorance first.. Oooops! Said too much!
What song will be played at your wedding?
Bumps In The Trunk - Bones Thugs-N-Harmony
Prolly saying the bumps we had in our relationship.. Hahaha!
Okie okie.. To that person who finds this familiar, thanks! This shit is cool.. I'll be doing another one once I find another one..
And Zoo, I cannot sleep!! Milo not working... How????
