Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fuckin' Burnt My Weekend!

Hi there folks! This is my Golden Jubilee post and I'm currently in KL right now.. Supposedly to shop at KLCC but what the fuck man?! I'm fucking late dammit! Ok ok.. Here's the lowdown.. I'm with my unk and grandparents like where the fuck is my other relatives right? I'm so fuckin' bored.. Anyway, we gedebak gedebuk all the way until 6++++ when my pops finally arrived to fetch us.. But fuck man, his new ride is A 4-WHEEL DRIVE!! Fuckin' bumpy ride sia plus the fact that my pops drive "as if he was chasing a thief" (my gramps tells my pops that).. It was a fucking dope ride but nabeichibai!@#$%^&*()_+, we like fucking late to shop.. We left my pops' crib nice crib btw.. at 9.30pm!! KLCC closes at 10pm!! What da fuck right?!! FUCK MAN, that's twice AF1s has been avoiding me.. Never mind.. Luckily, I salvaged this shitty trip by buying a limited edition Salem Ice..

Reminder to self: next time wanna go, get better company..

I'm still fuckin' pissed that I burnt my weekend and what the fuck?! My Golden Jubilee post is full of angst! !@#$%^&*()