Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chicks & Ayam

Random title.. Not really.. But I got nothing good to put as title, so, there it is..

Anyway, went out with FeeKee 'D, Jidda, Charles, Ryo & his girl, Nas & his girl and Flip.. As usual, I'm the first one to arrive despite me thinking that I'm gonna be late.. Geez.. Lepak at Esplanade rooftop, met up with Akeem I reckon he's the most funniest guy on the planet.. then went to Marina Square cos someone wants to makan despite having family dinner later on.. Oh well.. Rob Banks came later on..

Kinda boring right? Aight aight.. Highlight of the Day is: Zoo called me up!! Hahaha! Well, call just to say hi and that she m.. I mean saw me back at Esplanade.. =p How nice was that! Some people won't just bother at all.. Remp-IT.. Hahaha!

This is killing me..

Listens: Creed - With Arms Wide Open