Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Emo? Merajok? Nah...


It was David's birthday yesterday, so we decided to entertain him..

Yea folks, one cool okie, not so cool *rolls eyes* photo of yesterday's fiasco..

Anyway, not to talk about yesterday since it's over.. Nah.. Actually, blogged about it,so, can't be bothered bringing up the past posts..

Today's class is about hormones.. So, there were talks about testis, testosterones, estrogens, PROLACTINS and alot of COCK and BULL stories.. Hahahaha!

Actually, didn't wanna go school cos this bloody sickness that I got it from I dunno who is killing me!! But for the love of my class, I dragged my bloody ass to school.. Geez..

UT sucks as usual.. Don't wanna talk about it.. After that, went to eat with Raihan and her fren with another fren who came by later.. Speaking of which, .......................

Nah.... Dun wanna talk about it..... If only I know how I felt..

Looking forward to tomorrow's Momentum.. This is it, momma!! Do your best aight? Izzy Bizzy will be at T-13 - T-16 watching u like a good boy.. Hehehehe!! Dun forget lunch!! =)