
Tribute to who, u ask? SASMB.. St Andrew's School Military Band.. Ya gitt? Anyway, why? Cos this where I used to fly.. This where I learnt to play music, learn music and listen to beautiful music.. But sadly, I hung up my gloves... I mean cornet, a few years back.. Sorry guys but SSGT Izzat thinks that the band path is not the right path for him, so he decided to pursue another genre of music.. But I wanna thank everyone for giving me the best and some worst (Fuck u motherfuckers!) experience in my life.. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be a part of u all and for the fun trip to Australia and USA.. Not only that, the competitions that we took part in, the bullshits we went through and all that supercalifragilisticexpliadocious moments.. Yes, a part of the band but now, apart from the band.. I only got these words to part us with..
The Band shall be heard on high,
Music shall tune the skies,
Never will the music die,
Long live the SAS Band!
United we stand, we love our Band!
Until the end, we'll walk hand in hand!
I will still visit the band though.. See how it's going on.. Prolly tmr before Family Affair II..
Music shall tune the skies,
Never will the music die,
Long live the SAS Band!
United we stand, we love our Band!
Until the end, we'll walk hand in hand!
I will still visit the band though.. See how it's going on.. Prolly tmr before Family Affair II..
