I hate sleeping at my mum's.. It doesn't feel like home.. Well, it's supposed to be but it's not.. Even this house I'm living alone in doesn't fell like home.. Geez.. First off, I can't sleep well at my mum's.. 2nd, I can't sleep late cos my mum dunno that I'm insomniac.. Oh wat the heck..
Finally I got Momentum tickets!! After dunno how many eons of waiting, finally get.. Oh wait.. Eh, not good seats!! Oh dang it.. Oh well.. I guess she tried but thanks anyway Zoo!! Thanks many many and love u many many!! =) First thing u need is rest..
Okie, today was okay-okay day.. Suddenly, everyone sick.. FeeKee sick already.. Jidd and Een becoming sick.. I hope I'm not becoming sick also.. Wednesday is a good day.. Got EMP Welcome Tea Party, then got Momentum.. Sial la, nv watch that, Momma will kill me seh!!
So, that's basically it for the day.. Today had fun in class and lab.. So sweet!! Hahahaha!
I miss my mummy and momma.. =)
