1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!!!
4. Write something that relates to the question and the song.
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Seribu Kali Sayang - Iklim
Translation: A thousand loves.. Or something like that.. Well, yea, I love people.. My frens mostly..
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
Uhh.. Prolly it's just them that I like and not for trying to be whom they are not..
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Tha Crossroads - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
I'm at a crossroad currently but I kinda like it here..
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Now You're Gone - Basshunter
Uhh.. No link sial!! Ohh, it's telling me I got no life purpose.. Eh fuck!! WTF?!!
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Tempted To Touch Remix - Rupee feat. Daddy Yankee
Hahaha!! Touch all the girls is my motto! Hahaha!
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Girlfriend (Pied Piper Remix) - B2K
Oh fuck! I ain't a girl man..
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
King of Pain - DJ Promo
Oooooh! That must be my mum! Hahahaha!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Gimme More - Britney Spears
More of....... Hehehehe!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BESTIES?
Drive - Incubus
Ahhh... Okie, my besties drive me to do my best.. And I'll be there for them no matter what tmr brings..
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Sweet Jane - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
That's right.. She's a Sweet Jane.. Uhh.. Zat, which one?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
One of the things i will be: a lover.. Unchained melody also can.. I'm the melody.. Hahaha!
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The View From The Afternoon - Arctic Monkeys
I think it's just as cool as the view from the afternoon
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Dilemma - Nelly & Kelly Rowland
Prolly thinking who should be the fave son.. Hahaha!
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Wind Blow - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
WTF?!! No link seh.. I dunno bout this..
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
So Many Places - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
I've been to many places, death is my last place..
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I Drive Myself Crazy - N Sync
Uhh.. No I don't drive myself crazy.. Though, I used to do that back in the younger days..
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Butterfly - Dance Dance Revolution
Wrong again.. Geez.. I'm scared of......
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Tak Ada Logika - Agnes Monica
I agree with her!! Hahaha! Translation: No Logic..
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
So Sick - Ne-Yo
Nononono!! I'm not sick of my frens.. Salah lagi.. Geez..
4. Write something that relates to the question and the song.
WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Seribu Kali Sayang - Iklim
Translation: A thousand loves.. Or something like that.. Well, yea, I love people.. My frens mostly..
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
Uhh.. Prolly it's just them that I like and not for trying to be whom they are not..
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Tha Crossroads - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
I'm at a crossroad currently but I kinda like it here..
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Now You're Gone - Basshunter
Uhh.. No link sial!! Ohh, it's telling me I got no life purpose.. Eh fuck!! WTF?!!
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Tempted To Touch Remix - Rupee feat. Daddy Yankee
Hahaha!! Touch all the girls is my motto! Hahaha!
WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Girlfriend (Pied Piper Remix) - B2K
Oh fuck! I ain't a girl man..
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
King of Pain - DJ Promo
Oooooh! That must be my mum! Hahahaha!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Gimme More - Britney Spears
More of....... Hehehehe!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BESTIES?
Drive - Incubus
Ahhh... Okie, my besties drive me to do my best.. And I'll be there for them no matter what tmr brings..
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Sweet Jane - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
That's right.. She's a Sweet Jane.. Uhh.. Zat, which one?
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
One of the things i will be: a lover.. Unchained melody also can.. I'm the melody.. Hahaha!
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
The View From The Afternoon - Arctic Monkeys
I think it's just as cool as the view from the afternoon
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Dilemma - Nelly & Kelly Rowland
Prolly thinking who should be the fave son.. Hahaha!
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Wind Blow - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
WTF?!! No link seh.. I dunno bout this..
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
So Many Places - Bone Thugs-N-Harmony
I've been to many places, death is my last place..
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
I Drive Myself Crazy - N Sync
Uhh.. No I don't drive myself crazy.. Though, I used to do that back in the younger days..
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
Butterfly - Dance Dance Revolution
Wrong again.. Geez.. I'm scared of......
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Tak Ada Logika - Agnes Monica
I agree with her!! Hahaha! Translation: No Logic..
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
So Sick - Ne-Yo
Nononono!! I'm not sick of my frens.. Salah lagi.. Geez..
