That, folks, is the Old English term for fear.. Why the fuck are we talking about fear? Well, to put it simply, I'm human and I have my fears as well.. But my fears that I'm gonna list down are not the typical eg. fear of cockroach etc.
I'm afraid of losing whom I deem as my bros and close frens.
I'm afraid of losing someone who has taken care of me almost every night.
I'm afraid of being in love.
I'm afraid that if I were to fall in love again, I would hurt both me and her.
I'm afraid that if separation occurs, we might not be frens again.
I'm afraid of my ego.
I'm afraid of being lonely.
Yea, kinda emo but hell no.. This is not to show how vulnerable I am but to show how vulnerable everyone can be.. I bet everyone's feeling this every now and then..
