skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I is for Izzat
I starts with I. Therefore, I am
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
One-Liner
I dunno what the fuck should I do
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
The Way I Am
Izzat
Izzat Zulkiflie = I.Z.
7th Sept.
Biomed Sci. in RP
Looks cocky but talks cock more.
Beat-Maker.
Cream$Cream.
Freedom Percussionist.
View my complete profile
What I've Done
►
2009
(17)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
▼
2008
(187)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(20)
►
June
(32)
▼
May
(43)
Momma Knows Best
Popcorn Playa! Promo
Now That's All Said And Done
Moments of Momentum
One-Liner
Emo? Merajok? Nah...
Mum, Mummy, Momma, Mommeh
Thanks Attica!
Musical Chairs.. Again!
Attica Or Atiqah?
Ada Apa Dengan Cinta
Mendak Day
I'm Yours
Wah.. Today Ah?!!
Tukar Bahasa Buat Sementara
Another Lame Shit
Another Random Shit
10 Things I Can't Live Without
Back To Basics
Aftermath of Family Affair II
Tribute To SASMB
To Go Or Not To Go
Not-So-Scary Shit
Family Affair 2
A Bittersweet Day
Apologise
Guilty
Good Shit
Same Spot, Different Time
Happy Mother's Day
Chicks & Ayam
You're My Blood
Fǣr
Better Man
Priorities
Bringin' Awesome-ness To A Higher Level
Hitler Didn't Invent German Gas
Writer's Block
Dedicated To A Very Special Person
Pops-icle
Fuckin' Burnt My Weekend!
I Need A Girl Part 24
Iron Shit
►
April
(46)
Don't Forget About Us
Anis
Attica
Ayu
Azura
Chaz Ali
Deep Muziq
FeeKee 'D
Herwan
Ika
Jidda
Kae
Kristelle
Kuzzen Sharina
Kuzzen Siti
Maisarah
Myza
Najib
Nasiqah
Nizmatic Jin
Pika
Rahil
Ryo
Sai
Serenade
Shaggy
Shawnrick
Trepidation
Check Us Out
65-Hope
Da' Fam
Freedom Percussion
Saints Alumni Band
ShowStars.Inc
St Andrew's School Military Band
The Rebel Scum