I know I know.. Very random.. But hey, I can't sleep right now.. Thanks ah insomnia! So here's a random list.. In no particular order..
1) Handphone
2) My Billabong Wallet (with money in it)
3) My Pillow *Dun laugh, U all got your own bantal busuk also right?*
4) My MP3 with my Audio Technica Headphones
5) My trusty Fujitsu Laptop
6) My House Keys
7) Viceroy Menthol Cigarettes
8) Coke/Pepsi
9) My Family
10) My Best Friends/Buds/Bros
(1) is important because it is the source to everything else in the list except prolly (3).. You all should know why..
(2) is important to me cos that wallet has been with me since 2001.. That's like 7-8 years? and still got the smell of when I first bought it.. Okie, slightly different smell..
(3) is important cos it gives me security, ehk? No no.. It makes me sleep.. Seriously.. If i can sleep la, that is.. And no, I dun peluk the pillow..
(4).. MP3 beb! And that headphones for me is dope.. Besides, can't live without music man!
(5) is where I make my beats and besides that, is my gateway to MSN and the internet.. And also, to play FIFA 08.. Hehehehe..
(6) House keys.. Hmm.. I live alone so obviously, I lose it, I'm screwed!
(7) Cigarettes are a smoker's best friend... Nah! Not really, tell u why later..
(8) Coke/Pepsi.. Not a day will pass if I dun drink at least a cup of either one of it..
(9) Family is self-understood..
(10) Ah yes.. Be it best friends online like Zoo, or best friend in class like Rahil or even my bros like uhh.. Too many to mention ah.. Well, they are my pillars of strength since my original pillars of strength is gonna crumble.. They are the ones who keeps me alive and going.. Like Zoo, for example, she's like a mother not only to me but to others as well.. Gives good advices and never once to go back on her word..
Yep, I still can't sleep.. Just wait for the next post like in a few hours time..
Uhh sorry ehk guys that I mention one person.. Ramai orang ah.. Next time ok? Hehehehe..
