Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dedicated To A Very Special Person

Eh-yo Zoo! This one's for u!! No folks, we are just good frens, goddammit!!

I met this chick who can make me feel like I'm in dilemma
Her name starts with A, yea, her name is Azura
Y'all haven't heard of her?
Man, y'all a bunch of mother******s
She got great looks
With loads of intellect
Recite quotes from novel books
Or even care for a certain insomniac
Too bad folks she is taken
Otherwise, u think I would be standing here and be waiting?
But overall I'm thankful that I got her as a fren
or maybe even as a best fren
I give her a rating of 11-over-10
Cos she's someone we can all depend
But don't take her kindness for granted
Otherwise, your name's in her book, black-listed
Hey, I dunno what else to say
I know fer sho she stays at Y-C-K
but other than that, there's nothing more
She's all I could ask for

Just something to reflect my friendship upon..

Sorry it's not much.. I'll work on it.. =)
Soon, I'll have one song just for u =)