Saturday, May 2, 2009

Untitled. For Now.

'Cause I can't find a suitable one.
And I'm high on trance right now. Fujin is so addictive. I sound so matrep-ish. Haha!

Anyway, caught a movie with the Civic Clique last night. It was called "Jangan Tegur". I forgot the translation, sorry, cos my bahasa sucks. haha! But the movie was good ish.. It was probably the only time you can see rappers lose their swagga. haha! it was scary as fuck. Ain't giving details, just watch it for yourself.

Hmm, the night before "tonn-ning" session was meaningful though.

I hope when I get behind the mic
I will be like a dynamite
'Cause I be happy as tho it was the last thing I do tonight

I wouldn't call it peer pressure but I may have succumb to my envy of rocking behind the mic. After all, why work behind the scenes when you can shine in the scene at the same time? So yeah, I'm gonna start writing again.

On another note, it's time I humble myelf. It's hard, yes, but it's for the best. I don't wanna decline to my former self. I roll wit the best but I have to be at my best behaviour if I gotta stay best. It's time I know people instead of them knowing me.

I can't be the perfect person but I try my best to be the imperfect perfectionist. Sis-in-law told me to not rush things nor chase someone so madly 'cause a "she" ain't the only "she" in this world.