Sunday morning and rain is falling~
Literally though. It's raining heavily.. For like a few minutes.. =.="
Lucky for me, I came back early. Was out for practice at 4 but macam tak perlu 'cos my beloved instrument is still under maintenance.. FUGG..
and there goes the thunder.. Geez..
It's been awhile since I saw the FP team. Miss them so much, esp. Aunty and the kids. Did them wrong but they know it's not my fault.
Anyways, met up wit the rest at ESP and slack the night away. The End.
Oh wait, I got a new addiction. It's called 24 by Jem. Check them out. I was blog-hopping as usual and found it on this girl's blog and the song is dope, of course. Her name is Aminah by the way. By the looks of it, she seems like a nice girl. Anyway, thanks Khai for sampling that song!
Ok people, my Mee HongKong is waiting for me..
