skip to main | skip to sidebar

I is for Izzat

I starts with I. Therefore, I am

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Screw-loose

I'm so screwed..

I dunno how to break the news to her..

ARGH!!

We can't be friends.. But we can be something better..
I Am Izzat at 1:38 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

The Way I Am

My photo
Izzat
Izzat Zulkiflie = I.Z.
7th Sept.
Biomed Sci. in RP
Looks cocky but talks cock more.
Beat-Maker.
Cream$Cream.
Freedom Percussionist.
View my complete profile

What I've Done

  • ►  2009 (17)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (6)
  • ▼  2008 (187)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (10)
      • Blogthings
      • Myspace Y'all
      • Please Larh!!
      • It's Been A Long While
      • New Joint Up!!
      • School's A Bitch
      • Botak Jones
      • Screw-loose
      • No One Ever Really Dies
      • Post-Raya Party
    • ►  September (15)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (32)
    • ►  May (43)
    • ►  April (46)

Don't Forget About Us

  • Anis
  • Attica
  • Ayu
  • Azura
  • Chaz Ali
  • Deep Muziq
  • FeeKee 'D
  • Herwan
  • Ika
  • Jidda
  • Kae
  • Kristelle
  • Kuzzen Sharina
  • Kuzzen Siti
  • Maisarah
  • Myza
  • Najib
  • Nasiqah
  • Nizmatic Jin
  • Pika
  • Rahil
  • Ryo
  • Sai
  • Serenade
  • Shaggy
  • Shawnrick
  • Trepidation

Check Us Out

  • 65-Hope
  • Da' Fam
  • Freedom Percussion
  • Saints Alumni Band
  • ShowStars.Inc
  • St Andrew's School Military Band
  • The Rebel Scum