Click on this link: www.myspace.com/frokingdope (I know u want to..)
Click on tha link: www.myspace.com/frokingdope (Both of us know u want to..)
Click on the link: www.myspace.com/frokingdope (U know u want to..)
Click on the following link: www.myspace.com/frokingdope (U can do it..)
Click on the following: www.myspace.com/frokingdope (I know u can do it..)
Click this: www.myspace.com/frokingdope (Surely u can click this..)
If u wanna get out of here, click here: www.myspace.com/frokingdope (Just Do It)
What's with the promo, u ask? My bros FKD and Supreme One has made a new joint.. Go check it out.. I've yet to check it out.. But show yo support fo local talents.. When I mean talents, I mean real talents!! Not some crap shits like *ahem* (I shall not mention any names but if u gotta know, u gotta ask).. Anyway, I'm promo-ing this like a homo, so u can't say no-no to this joint fo sho..
Peace Out!
A-Town!
