Tsktsktsk..
Voyeurism - persistent observer of misery or scandal: somebody who is fascinated with, or persistently observes, distressing, sordid, or scandalous topics or event
To Whom It May Concern, are you a voyeur?
If you are or pretending not to be, please carry on. I love being a hot topic. But look on the bright side, you got only one person to deal with and that's me. Heeeeee.
Signed,
Izzy Bizzy
To Whom It May Concern, you are fucked-up.
Please do continue discussing about me or conferencing or whatever. But honestly, we are one of the same. You talk about me, I talk about you. I know it's lame but seriously, am I that important to talk about? Am I gonna conquer the world or something? You haven't been through what I've been through. So, I guess there's nothing left to talk about.
Signed,
Izazil
I know.. It doesn't take an idiot to know who leaked her pants.. It was so bloody obvious..
