Friday, July 11, 2008

Songcry

Aight.. Let's get this straight..
I know I'm the person that you love to hate..
But seriously, you wanna hate me? On what basis? Reasons that you gave? Fine..
But ask yourself the same questions yourself.. Or better yet, I ask you this.. "Aren't you the same as me?"

It's okie if u wanna hate me.. But do you remember the message that you sent me the day after? Care about me? Where's the care now?

Aight, enough about that.. But before I leave, read this lyrics written by my bro, Jid.. Peep it and think about the lyrics.. Jid, thanks a lot bro!

Exchange our thoughts and knowledges..
Knowledges that were taught from different colleges..
Smiled.. Yes, We know our thoughts acknowledge us..
Acknowledgements engages us to love and care for..
One another.. But we never get to prepare for..
Misunderstandings.. And pretty little issues..
New peeps we friend-ings.. And all the times we've misused..
Then we pretending.. That nothing ever happened..
But deep inside our hearts, we were wishing it won't happen right?
Right.. Right now Im'ma ask ya..
How many friends have you made? How many left ya?
How many friends that you hate? How many love ya?
How many friends you've ignored? Just how many have ya?
Have ya done this to me? I can't comply to..
What you didn't reply to my hi's.. Don't say bye too..
Song cry, Burn em tissues, let this ignite you..
Ignite me.. Memories are still in my heart..

Remember that I don't hate you all..