Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It Is Okay To Be Good But Is It Good To Be Okay?

Took that from lil bro's quote. I guess that it is okay to be good, to a certain extent, of cos.. It's like swagga. Sometimes u gotta turn the swag on when the right time comes.. Otherwise, people dislike u or be hatin' on u.. Good to be okay? not really. Everyone wants to be different. Including me.. But I just have to lead an okay life just to get by. Nothing extraordinary lest I make it that way. Which I did.. I'm enjoying life right now.. Well, sort of..

I mean why bother saying those things when it dun mean anything right now? Bubble u? I'm the one whose bubble have been burst.. Deep feelings for me? My feelings for u deepen only for it to be swallowed and regurgitate.. U love me? Yeah I did.. Deeply and sincerely, only for it to be a word again.. I just can't believe I went thru the hurt again.. U sayin' u dun wanna be in a relationship cos u're scared of being hurt again? Do u know how deeply hurt I am right now? As much as u are, I guess.. Just that u have a cushion to soften the blow n I dun.. I was always talking to u bout my problems.. Isn't it fair that I know some of yours? Isn't it fair that I get an explanation for the David Blaine magic from u? I got alotta whys right now.. But I couldn't get an answer for either one..