Ok Sammy Whacky, I'm doing this as a favour aight?
question N1 : The person who tagged you is?
Sammy Whacky.
question N2 : Your relationshiip with him/her?
My fave EMP Junior.. Cos she always listens and tells me I'm the best.. Hee!
question N3 : Your 5 impressions of him/her?
RANDOM, cute, bubbly, fun-loving and caring..
question N4 : The most memorable thing he/she has done for you?
The only person with a weird email add.. Oh wait.. What she done? Hmm.. More like what I've done for her.. Haha.. Anyway, she helps out alot and is always there for me.. As a fren la..
question N5 : The most memorable thing he/she said to you?
"Be there for your best fren ok? She will notice you sooner or later.."
question N6 : If he/she becomes ur lover you would ?
Umm.. She's attached..
questions N7 : If he/ she becomes ur lover , she needs to improve on?
On knowing that she got her own life and that no one can control it.. :D
question N8 : If he /she becomes ur enemy you will ..
Do nothing.. I'm not a hater.. If you hate a person too much, you eventually end up falling in love with her..
question N9 : If he / she becomes ur enemy the reason would be?
Reasons known to myself and if it does happens, she will, too..
question N10 : The most desired thing u want for him/her will be?
Happiness for her..
question N11 : Your overall impression of him/her will be?
Cute and RANDOM..
question N12 : How do u think other people will feel about you?
That I'm a laidback and apathetic person..
question N13 : The characteristics you love about urself is ?
Love and care..
question N14 : The characteristics you hate about urself is ?
Proud..
question N15 : The most ideal person you want to be?
Jay-Z..
question N16 : For people that care and love you ; what do you wanna say ?
I love you people too..
questions N17 : Pass this quiz onto 10 people that u wish to know how they feel about you?
#1 `- Azura
#2 `- Kae
#3 `- Samantha
#4 `- Khairul
#5 `- Fiky
#6 `- Sharil
#7 `- Hasif
#8 `- Khairul Yazid
#9 `- Kuzzen Danial
#10`- Kuzzen Sharina
Okay, I do know not many people read my blog, so they might not do the quiz, but whtever it is, I will tagged you.
question N18 : who is 6 having a r/s with?
Nah.. He's still finding..
question N19 : is number 9 a male/female ?
Male.. Oh ya, happy birthday fatt bwoi!
question N20 : if number 7 and 10 are together ; would it be a good thing?
Ooooh.. Not really.. One is too awesome and the other one is too err.. I-dunno?
question N22 : what is number 2 studying about?
Diploma in Theatre at NAFA..
question N23 : when was the last time u had a chat with Number 3?
Just now la.. She's the one who started me doing this..
question N24 : what kind of music band does number 8 like ?
He? He listens to jazz and soul.. But he raps too.. So, I would say BLACK MUSIC..
question N25 : does number 1 have any siblings ?
Yea, one younger bro.. Right not Zoo?
question N26 : will you woo number 3 ?
Hmm.. Seeing that she's gonna read this, I ain't telling..
question N27 : how about number 7 ?
That would make both of us something that we would not like..
question N28 : is number 4 single?
Wahh.. That one.. Hmm.. SBU? Single But Unavailable? I dunno..
question N29 : whats the surname of number 5?
Prayudi.. Shoot, he's gonna kill me..
question N30 : Whats the hobby of number 10 ?
Photography, dance and of course, ogling at her Korean idols..
question N31 : does number 5 and 9 get along?
If 9 comes to RP..
question N32 : Where is number 2 studying ?
I just said at NAFA..
question N33 : Talk something casually about number 1 ?
I can write a whole paragraph if you want but that would take up alot of space and time..
question N34 : Have you tried developing feelings for number 8 ?
That's gay..
question N35 : Where does number 9 live ?
Yishun..
question N36 : What colour does number 4 like ?
Dammit.. I can't remember but I think it's black or white.. Don't deny it Khai..
question N37 : Are number 5 and 1 best friends ?
Uhh no..
question N38 : does number 1 have any pets ?
Her frens are like pets.. She treats us with TLC.. Hee!
question N39 : is number 7 the sexiest person in the world?
Uhh no.. Ask the girls..
question N40 : What is number 10 doing now ?
Prolly ogling at "Pabo" or doing her coursework or of course, sleeping..
