Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Izzy Bizzy Is Pissy

Someone pissed me off and I realised it now..

then headed to tampines with ******, chill awhile, then headed to tpjc.
my *ahem*, ******(her GLAMOURhaha, name) inside joke, inside joke.
anyways, yeah, her school got peformance, so she invited us along.
cool, now half of the cousins are okay already, the other half, i dont know.
dont really care, cos it takes 2 hands to clap.and if the other party doesnt want to,
what can we do?

Looks familiar?

First of all, FUCK YOU..
U said wanna buy tix from me but never have the initiative to fucking call back or reply my fucking msg..
It's not about the $4 I paid for u and your fren..
It's about how I fucking wait my fucking ass to get a fucking reply from u..
Yea, u went to her school which I was not fucking informed about..
At least have the fucking decency to reply my message..
Then on the day itself, never say sorry or anything..
What do u say, "I dunno ah.. Got tuition soon.. I get back to u later.."
FUCK YOU! Your later never comes..
Finally, u wanna talk about the other half? Who's in the other half? Me?
Look fuckballs, it's not my fucking fault u guys got into trouble..
I dun give a fuck if I got into trouble but dun drag my name in the mud..
I'm okay with u guys but are u guys okay with me?
I dun fucking think so..
And u guys are my blood? Geez.. I'm fucking disgusted..

Lemme repeat that: I'M FUCKING DISGUSTED